2010 Hyundai Sonata Owner's Manual
An increase of 65 mm in the wheelbase significantly affected the interior space. Compared to the previous generation Hyundai Sonata, legroom is noticeably larger. The central tunnel of the body has become lower, and more spacious above the head. This is partly achieved through a deeper landing.
The range of engines for the Hyundai Sonata is still small: only a couple of gasoline engines of the Theta II family – a 2.0-liter with a capacity of 165 hp. With. and a volume of 2.4 liters in 178 liters. With. A turbodiesel engine, a petrol turbo engine, and a hybrid setup are expected soon.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Hyundai Sonata
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata Limited
- 2020 Hyundai Sonata Limited
- 2022 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!