2011 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner's Manual
Buyers of a Hyundai Santa Fe with a turbodiesel engine will appreciate not only the dynamics of the car, but also the average fuel consumption, which in the combined cycle per 100 km will not exceed 6.6 liters.
For lovers of gasoline engines, a new 4-cylinder 2.4 liter Theta-II unit with a capacity of 174 hp is provided. With this engine, the Hyundai Santa Fe crossover accelerates to 100 km / h in 10.7 seconds after the start and is able to reach a speed of 190 km / h. Average fuel consumption – 8.5 liters per 100 km.
The new Hyundai Santa Fe engines are offered with a six-speed manual transmission. On request, as an option, can be combined with a new six-speed automatic transmission.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
- 2021 Hyundai Grand Santa Fe
- 2022 Hyundai Grand Santa Fe
- 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Calligraphy
- 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited
- 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!