2014 Hyundai Sonata Owner's Manual
Hyundai Sonata – class “D” sedan. The debut of the seventh generation of the model took place in South Korea in March 2014.
Creating the next generation of the Sonata, the Koreans relied on the strengths of the sixth generation of the model, but sought to make every detail better. And they started with design, continuing to develop their own direction of “flowing sculpture”. As a result, the car began to look stricter and more solid, and, moreover, increased in size: 35 mm longer (4855), 30 mm wider (1865) and 5 mm higher (1475). The wheelbase has also been extended (by 10 mm, up to 2805), and the volume of the luggage compartment is now 510 liters.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Hyundai Sonata
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata Limited
- 2020 Hyundai Sonata Limited
- 2022 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!