2016 Hyundai Sonata Owner's Manual
Among other important features of the Hyundai Sonata, it is worth noting the presence in the configuration of adaptive cruise control, a monitoring system for “blind” zones, a lane tracking system, a multimedia system with an 8-inch touch screen and voice control, as well as electric blinds on the rear window and rear side windows, an electronic parking brake and an automatic trunk release function.
The Hyundai Sonata can be driven by a 2-liter gasoline engine that produces 168 hp. With. power and 201 Nm of torque, or a 2.4-liter unit (also gasoline) with 193 “horses” and 247 Nm. The motors can work both with a 6-speed manual gearbox and with a 6-band “automatic”.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Hyundai Sonata
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata Limited
- 2020 Hyundai Sonata Limited
- 2022 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!