2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Owner's Manual
Hyundai Sonata Hybrid – class “D” sedan with a hybrid power plant. The debut of the car, built on the basis of the seventh generation of the model, took place in Seoul in December 2014.
The hybrid modification of the seventh generation Sonata was not long in coming, having been born just six months after the premiere of the regular version of the sedan. As is customary in such cases, she painted the original grille, other bumpers, taillights and rims. At the same time, the car has grown in all respects, becoming 35 mm longer, 30 mm wider and 5 mm higher. The distance between the axles has also increased – from 2795 to 2805 mm.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Hyundai Sonata
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata Limited
- 2020 Hyundai Sonata Limited
- 2022 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!