2022 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Owner's Manual
Sonata model in a hybrid configuration is practically no different from simple fuel engines. The main advantage is reduced fuel consumption compared to other models without a hybrid power plant.
The hybrid paired with the main engine has a capacity of 190 horsepower, and depending on the interior equipment, its consumption during a quiet ride will be from 4.5 liters of fuel per 100 km.
The safety of the Sonata is at a high level according to crash tests. This model stands out for its front optics and taillights with a narrow illumination that runs through the entire trunk. The hybrid setup comes with a reliable 8-speed automatic transmission. The cost of the car will be more expensive than a simple non-hybrid Hyundai Sonata .
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Hyundai Sonata
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata Limited
- 2020 Hyundai Sonata Limited
- 2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!