2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner's Manual
The South Korean concern Hyundai extended the life of the current generation of the Hyundai Santa Fe crossover (Hyundai Santa Fe) by carrying out a facelift of the model. The official presentation of the European version of the car took place at the motor show in Frankfurt 2009.
Designers refreshed the exterior with new bumpers, front and rear headlights, foglights, and a modernized grille. However, the main changes of the car are hidden under the soot of the crossover. The European version of the Hyundai Santa Fe is equipped with a new 2.2 liter turbodiesel engine that develops 197 hp. and 422 Nm of torque. The engine, working in tandem with a six-speed manual transmission, accelerates the car to the first “hundred” in 9.5 seconds, and the “maximum speed” reaches 190 km / h.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
- 2021 Hyundai Grand Santa Fe
- 2022 Hyundai Grand Santa Fe
- 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Calligraphy
- 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited
- 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!