2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Owner's Manual
The compact city SUV received a sports version. It has two rows for 5 seats including the driver. Competing with other similar models, this one has a lower price and roughly the same features.
The sport option depends directly on the power units that are installed here. This is a 2.4 liter engine with acceleration to hundreds in 10 seconds, with its weight. The box is installed six-speed, and the front wheel drive.
Smartphone synchronization features let you control calls and media with your voice. The premium package includes panorama, heated steering wheel and seats.
For a normal configuration, you will have to spend about $ 35,000, but comfort will be provided. Also added to Santa Fe Sport is the Co-pilot 360 feature , which helps the driver identify a pedestrian on the road or stay in their lane.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
- 2021 Hyundai Grand Santa Fe
- 2022 Hyundai Grand Santa Fe
- 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Calligraphy
- 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited
- 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!