2022 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid Owner's Manual
The Korean manufacturer Hyundai is not far behind in green technologies and continues to produce hybrid cars with many electronic functions. In addition to a useful additional engine that affects the overall consumption, trunk space has been added, and it is 1030 liters.
The starting price for the hybrid version is $ 33,000 . Features of increased fuel economy are available here, guaranteed by the manufacturer. On electric power, the range is 48 kilometers, which will allow you to get to the nearest fuel station. At the same time, the electric motor will have to be charged daily.
The car may seem overpriced, but this is due to the presence of useful safety features, such as a parking assistant or collision avoidance with pedestrians or other road users.
We also have owner's manuals for other vehicle years:
- 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
- 2021 Hyundai Grand Santa Fe
- 2022 Hyundai Grand Santa Fe
- 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Calligraphy
- 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited
- 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Ask your question on the page "Need Help"!